To use our longarm you must be certified!
There is a reservation system for certified users to request a specific day/time to use the longarm.
Note when placing a reservation: if you are not a member, just put a zero in the member field.
Purchase your sessions here:
$25 for 3 hours
$75 for 4 sessions of 3 hours each, 12 hours total
The features of our HQ Simply Sixteen longarm:
- Ergonomic front handlebars with touchscreen control
- Additional rear handlebars for pantograph quilting
- Laser guide system
- 1,800 stitches per minute
- LED light ring
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed; open-toe foot included
- Two modes of HQ stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Manual mode with two customizable preset speeds
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 18 stitches per inch
- Needle-stop positioning control
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Five large-capacity M-class bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Four language options: English, French, German and Spanish
- Built-in diagnostics