Fiber arts, like knitting, have been proven to improve quality of life and well-being (Riley, J., et al, 2013 http://goo.gl/WrQ8lz) and that is why FABRIC is dedicated to ensuring access to fiber arts for any person in the Boston area, regardless of background.
We will have:
- Many free classes open to all
- Senior Citizen discounts
- Steep discounts for middle & high school students
- Discounts available to students of any age
- Grants available for people from low income families
- Volunteer opportunities to work in exchange for free access
- Encourage charitable giving of completed objects (e.g. knitting for preemies)
- Open House nights offered quarterly
- and much more!
So please consider making a charitable donation that is tax deductible to FABRIC by clicking here.