Notice Posted: 8/20/17
Notice of the 8th meeting of Fiber Arts Boston Resource & Innovation Center Board of Trustees
The Board of FABRIC will be meeting at 7 pm on Tuesday, August 29th at FABRIC, 38 Wareham St, Boston 02118. (FABRIC’s entrance is off of Malden St., to the left of the glass door that has the building’s address on it. If you’re using a GPS we recommend putting in 105 Malden St to find the parking lot that our door opens out onto.)
Current and prospective members of the FABRIC Board are invited to participate.
Report/summary from the president.
- pick theme
- ideas for stuff trustees and FABRIC can donate for Gala raffles
- Next 3 month special? Dec-Feb?
- Pricing for non-affiliates to rent the space, both on a typically closed day, and to close the space when it would’ve been open otherwise.
- How does one become an affiliate or teacher?
- Making/approving opening/closing tasks checklist
- Demo: how to use FABRIC’s square account on the ipad
- Day pass booklets, pricing?
- Considering automatic free storage for members
- Selling a “museum pass” style coupon book to public libraries and other institutions
Public comment invited.
Past Meeting Minutes
Board Meeting minutes for 8/6/16 meeting was cancelled
Board Meeting minutes for 7/11/17